Bharat University in Chennai conducts the entrance examinations set by Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) for engineering undergraduate B.Tech courses. Examinations are held for 32 B.Tech courses. The university is ranked 21 according to NIRF ratings and has a very good placement record. Additionally, the scholarship will also be provided to the top scorers of the BEEE 2019 examination.
BEEE 2019 Registration:
Candidates willing to appear for the BEEE 2019 examination will have to register themselves through the official website – https://www.bharathuniv.ac.in.
After registering, the candidate will have to fill up the application form and generate admit card for the examination. For registering, candidates will have to enter a name, phone number, email id, gender, and state. A user id and password will be sent to the registered phone number and email id.
BEEE 2019 Application Form Details:
In the application form, candidates will have to fill in personal details such as – name, parents/guardians name, date of birth, nationality, mother tongue, blood group, community, religion, parents’ occupation, physically challenged (if applicable), email id, phone number, correspondence address, etc. Saving the details, the candidate will have to proceed to the next page.
In the next page, the candidate will have to enter course details and will have to enter preference of courses and branch (3 options). Saving details, the candidate will have to next proceed to enter academic details – class 1- and 12 results, school name, year of passing.
Finally, details like mode of examination (whether online or offline) and exam centers will have to be selected.
After everything is done, the candidate will have to upload scanned copies of signature and recent passport size photograph.
After this, payment of application form will have to be made – If the candidate fills the form online then payment can be done through credit/debit card or internet banking. If the candidate has filled the form offline, then payment is to be done through DD or cash. The application fee is Rs. 1000 for all categories of candidates.
The hard copy of the filled out form will have to be sent to –
Main Campus –
#173 Agharam Road, Selaiyur Chennai – 600073 Tamil Nadu, India.
Corporate Office –
#1 First Main Road, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai – 600020 Tamil Nadu, India.
BEEE 2019 Rules and Regulations:
Candidates willing to appear for the BEEE examination will have to keep in mind certain rules and regulations as are given below –
- Candidates who have scored the following scores are eligible for fee waiver/scholarship –
- 100% of Tuition fees is granted a scholarship for the Top 50 Rank Holders in BEEE 2019
- 100% of Tuition fees is granted a scholarship for the State Toppers of all Boards
- 50% of Tuition fees is granted a scholarship for the top 51-150 Rank Holders in BEEE 2019
- 25% of Tuition fees is granted a scholarship for the top 151-250 Rank Holders in BEEE 2019
- 100% of Tuition fees is granted a scholarship for the students who have participated in or won in National level Sports and/or Events.
- 50% of Tuition fees is granted a scholarship for the students who have participated in or won in any State level Sports and/or Events
- 25% of Tuition fees is granted a scholarship for the students who have won in any District level Sports and/or Events.
- (Note: Students eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by Dept. of Physical Education from the University. The student’s sports participation shall be monitored during the academic year)
- Students who have applied for IIT/JEE and for any other STATE ENTRANCE EXAMS will be granted for a Scholarship on the rank basis.
- The above-listed scholarship is not applicable for admissions into Architecture and PG Courses.
- Students will be awarded fee waiver and or merit-based scholarships according to their scores in PCM/PCB –
- Candidates who have a score of 95% will get 75% scholarship in tuition fee.
- Candidates who have a score of 91% to 94.5% will get 50% scholarship in tuition fee.
- Candidates who have a score of 71%-90% will get 25% scholarship tuition fee.
- Candidates who have scored 61%-70% will get 10% scholarship tuition fee.
BEEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to appear for the BEEE 2019 examination will have to meet the following eligibility criteria –
- Candidates who haven’t attained the age of 25 years by the 1st of July of the year 2019 is eligible to seek admission.
- Must have appeared in and passed in 10+2 in Higher Secondary Examination conducted by any state board or board of equal relevance.
- Tech applicants – Passed in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum score of 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. For Bio-engineering applicants, a minimum aggregate of 50% in 10+2 or its equivalent in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology.
- Arch applicants – Passed in 10+2 or its equivalent with a minimum score of 50% aggregate with Mathematics as an individual subject in the 10+2 level.
Applicants need to have passed NATA as well. Candidates who haven’t appeared for NATA are not eligible to apply.
BEEE 2019 Exam Dates:
Candidates willing to appear for the BEEE 2019 examination need to keep the following dates in mind when preparing for the same – (P.S. – The dates and time frame given below are tentative subject to change.)
- Applications will be available online from 5th of December 2018
- The last date to apply online will be in the first week of April 2019
- Admit card will be issued on the 10th April 2019
- BEEE 2019 examination will be held in the second on – April 16th, 2019 (offline) and April 16th to April 25th, 2019 (online)
- Results will be announced on 3rd May 2019
BEEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
Candidates appearing for the BEEE 2019 examination need to keep the examination pattern as is given below in mind –
- The exam will be in English.
- There will be both online and offline modes for the exam.
- Questions will be MCQ based.
- There will be a total of 100 questions.
- Marking scheme will be +1 for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking.
- The exam will be for 2 hours and 30 minutes.
- There will be four parts to the question paper – Physics (30 questions), Chemistry (30 questions), Mathematics/Biology (30 questions) and English (10 questions).
BEEE 2019 Syllabus:
Candidates willing to appear for the BEEE 2019 will have to know the syllabus as can be expected for the examination. The subject wise syllabus is given below –
Units and Measurement, Mechanics, Gravitation and Mechanics of Solids and Fluids, Oscillations and Wave Motions, Heat and Thermodynamics, Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism, Electricity and Magnetism, Atomic Physics and Relativity, Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics, Electronics, and Communication.
Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry, States of Matter, Chemical Families – Periodic Properties, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Solutions, Chemical Equilibrium, Electrochemistry, Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis, Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Sets, Relations and Functions, Complex Numbers, Matrices and Determinants, Applications of Matrices and Determinants, Quadratic Equations, Permutations and Combinations, Mathematical Induction and its Applications, Trigonometry, Sequences and Series, Differential Calculus, Applications of Differential Calculus, Integral Calculus, Differential Equations, Straight Lines in Two Dimensions, Circles in Two Dimensions, Conic Sections in Two Dimensions, Vector Algebra, Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion, Probability.
Biology – BOTANY –
Taxonomy of Angiosperm, Plant Anatomy, Cell Biology and Genetics, Biotechnology, Plant Physiology, Biology in Human Welfare.
Human Physiology, Microbiology, Immunology, Modern Genetics, and Animal Biotechnology, Environmental Science, Applied Biology, Theories of Evolution.
BEEE 2019 Preparation Tips:
Candidates willing to appear for the BEEE 2019 examination need to keep the following tips in mind if they wish to crack the test –
- Try preparing from and following good guidebooks and NCERT books.
- Study each topic individually and invest enough time in all the subjects so that none of the topics are left behind.
- Time yourself so that you know where you stand with regards to completing the paper with or without time in hand.
- Practice mock tests. Mock tests are a way of analyzing the situation after you’ve prepared yourself. Solving mock tests will help you get used to the exam pattern and the types of questions you can expect in the examination.
- Eat healthily and stay hydrated. It is very easy to fall victim to panic and fear. In order to avoid that, try staying stress-free and tension free.
- Remember to read the rules and regulations of the exam clearly so that you don’t miss anything important.
- Take enough rest and sleep, as they are essential in keeping a healthy and fresh mind.
Certain books which may help in preparation are –
- Concepts of Physics Vol. I and Vol. II – H.C. Verma
- Problems in General Physics – I.E.Irodov
- Handbook of Physics – Nripendra Bhatnagar
- Chapterwise Topicwise Solved Papers, Mathematics for Engineering Entrance – B.L.Sharma
- Problems in Mathematics with Hints and Solutions – V. Govorov, P.Dybov, N.Miroshin, S.Smirnova
- Complete Mathematics – McGraw Hills Education
- Comprehensive Mathematics – McGraw Hills Education
- Organic Chemistry – Morrison and Boyd
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry – J.D.Lee
- Problems in Physical Chemistry – Narendra Awasthi
- Advanced Problems in Organic Chemistry – M.S. Chouhan
- A Complete Self Study Guide For B.Arch – P.K. Mishra