Alliance College of Engineering and Design conducts Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) to offer admissions to candidates in Bachelor of Technology (BTech) programmes on offer at the college.
Alliance College of Engineering and Design currently offers seven, full-time (four-year duration) BTech degree courses at the undergraduate level. These programmes are – BTech in Civil Engineering, BTech in Mechanical Engineering, BTech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering, BTech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, BTech in Aerospace Engineering, BTech in Computer Science and Engineering and BTech in Information Technology.
Programmes on offer at Alliance College of Engineering and Design are such that they offer industry-driven internships and project work to students coupled with incubation for cutting-edge research and development as well as learning outcomes aligned with the criteria outlined by the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET), USA. The undergraduate courses at the Alliance College of Engineering and Design are such that they offer students a Bachelor of Technology degree in their chosen discipline of engineering alongside minor specializations.
AUEET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have passed their Class 12th with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Vocational Technical subject
- Candidates must have secured at least 45% in their Class 12th Board examinations (40% for reserved categories).
- The candidates who have qualified the following national or state level entrance examination will also be eligible to apply for the AUEET 2019 examination: JEE Main 2019, JEE Advanced 2019, Karnataka CET 2019, COMEDK 2019, Any other State Level Engineering Entrance Examination.
Process of Admission:
All the eligible candidates who have appeared in the AUEET 2019 will have to go through two-step screening process to get admission in the institute.
- Candidates will be required to appear in the AUEET 2019 exam conducted by Alliance College of Engineering and Design
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for the personal interview
AUEET 2019 Registration and Application Form:
Aspirants can apply for AUEET 2019 either online or even through the offline mode whichever mode suits them best.
Candidates can get the application form for AUEET 2019 online by downloading it from the official website of Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
The Application Form for BTech course is also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of Rs 1000 (Rs 2000 for NRI / SAARC applicants and US $50 for Foreign National applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of “Alliance University College of Engineering” and which is payable at Bengaluru.
Candidates need to submit their filled-in AUEET 2019 Application Forms along with attested copies of the below-mentioned documents:
- Class Xth mark sheet/transcript
- Class XIIth mark sheet/transcript
- Photo Identity Proof
- Passport Copy (For NRI / Foreign National only)
The duly filled application forms for AUEET 2019 need to be sent to the below mentioned address:
Office of Admissions
Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura – Anekal Main Road
Anekal, Bangaluru – 562106
AUEET 2019 Important Dates:
|28 Oct, 2018 – 20 Apr, 2019 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Offline and Online|
|22 Apr 2019 (Tentative)||Admit Card – Available | Mode: Online|
|28 Apr 2019 – 05 May 2019 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Offline and Online|
AUEET 2019 Exam Pattern:
Candidates who wish to appear in the AUEET 2019 exam are advised to go through the exam pattern of AUEET 2019 so that the candidates will be able to get the complete information regarding on how the questions will be arranged in the exam, maximum and minimum marks for the section, time duration, marks for each question, and more. With the help of the AUEET 2019 exam pattern, candidates will be able to prepare for the exam in a better way.
|1||Time Duration of the Exam||120 minutes (2 hours)|
|2||Number of Questions||Physics – 45
Chemistry – 45
Mathematics – 45
AUEET 2019 Syllabus:
The syllabus will be the same as the class 11th and 12th CBSE board syllabus.
AUEET Admit Card:
Admit card is a mandatory document to be carried to the exam hall. Each candidate is required to carry his/her admit card to the exam venue. In the absence of the admit card, the candidate will be barred from the test.
The admit card will contain the following information:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number of the candidate
- Course applied for
- Exam date
- Exam time
- Exam venue
- Student’s address
- Student’s phone number
In case of any discrepancy in the information on admit card, the candidate must immediately contact the admissions office and get the error rectified before the exam.
The candidates are advised to preserve the admit card till the admission process is over.
Alliance AUEET 2019 result will be announced on the official website of Alliance University in the month of May 2019. The result of AUEET 2019 will be announced by the admission authority of Alliance College of Engineering and Design. The AUEET 2019 result will be based on the marks secured by the candidates and the candidates shortlisted on the basis of marks will be called for the personal interview during the counseling.
To download the result, follow these steps given below: –
- Visit the official website of Alliance University
- Navigate to the ‘AUEET 2019 result’ link.
- Enter the required details to log in (Application number, Date of Birth, Password etc).
- After entering the details, hit the ‘Submit ’button.
- AUEET result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take a print out.
The successful candidates who will make it through the personal interview round will be offered the seat in the institute. The candidates on successfully getting the seat in the institute will have to get the documents verified and pay the counseling fee so as to confirm their allotted seat.
Based on the merit list prepared by the admission authority of the institute, all the successfully qualified candidates will be called to attend the personal interview round and counseling process at the counseling venue. The candidates who will successfully qualify the personal interview round will be then allotted the seat and they would then be required to proceed further with the counseling process. Candidates will be required to complete the document verification process and submit the counseling and 1st-semester fee within the stipulated time to confirm their allotted seat.
The documents required at the time of counselling are: –
- Class 10th Marksheet/Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet/Certificate
- Diploma Marksheet (if any)
- Bachelor’s degree mark sheets (if any)
- Proof of work experience (if any)
- Passport copy (For NRI/Foreign National)
- AUEET Scorecard if applicable
- Admit Card of AUEET 2019 if applicable
- Entrance exam score card (JEE (Main) / JEE (Advanced) / Karnataka CET / COMED-K / Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) / Other State Entrances (please specify)
AUEET Exam Centres:
AUEET Rules and Regulations:
- Students have to take their admit cards positively to the examination hall
- Students should reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Students should not carry any electronic materials such as mobile phones, programmable watches, and smartwatches, PDA, calculators, earphones etc.
- Students should not carry any material that is related to the exam, including no writing anything on hands.
- Students can carry only their stationery, including a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet.
- Students are also required to carry any of their photo identity cards issued by the government of India.
AUEET Preparation Tips:
- Practice a lot, practice and hard work are the keys to success.
- Maintain a good speed.
- Read all the questions carefully, especially in the logical reasoning section. Attempt the easy ones first, and leave the difficult one for the last.
- Give the paper with a calm and cool mind.
- Keep a note of the important topics and do the sample papers religiously
- Have adequate food before you come to the examination hall.
- Lastly, do your best.