Auditing Taxation About
You are always surrounded with opportunities, you just have to find your passion and go with it. You can go about in any direction. If you have the flair for Auditing Taxation, there are a lot of options you can pursue. Auditing is nothing but the official verification of accounts and record, whereas taxation is the process of collecting money from the citizens by the government. This article is going to provide you all the information related to the auditing taxation courses, which includes:
- Admission Procedure
- Jobs & Careers Opportunities
The courses that will help you boost your academic taxation career and get a job are mentioned in the list below:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Fundamental of Auditing
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Taxation
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Accounting & Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Accounting & Taxation
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com – Hons) in Direct & Indirect Taxation
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) in Tax Procedure & Practice
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) in Accounting and Auditing
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) in Taxation
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Banking & Taxation
- Master of Commerce (M.Com) in Accounting & Taxation
- Diploma in Accounting & Auditing
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Taxation
- Diploma in Tax & Company Law
- Advance Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation
- Advance Diploma in Taxation
- Post Graduate Program in Tax Management
|Type of courses||Duration|
|UG Courses||3 Years|
|PG Courses||2 Years|
|Diploma Courses||1 Year|
Step 1 – Registration / Application: The first step towards taking admission in any institution requires the filling of the application form. The candidates are supposed to visit the official website of the institute they want to enroll in and register under the desired course.
Step 2 – Many institutes conduct a separate entrance examination for the admission and In order to take admission, the candidates are required to qualify the examination with the minimum marks (cutoff) specified.
Step 3 – Counseling: After the successful registration and qualifying the examination (if applicable) the candidates have to go through a series of counseling.
Step 4 – Take admission.
- Aspirants have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with the minimum qualifying marks specified by the institute/ university/ organization.
- Aspirants have to pass their 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized board with the minimum qualifying marks specified by the institute/ university.
- Aspirants must have a degree of graduation in their respective fields with the minimum qualifying marks specified by the institute/ university.
- Aspirants must have passed the school along with the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC)/ tenth standard/ equivalent
As mentioned earlier in section 4, some universities/ institutions conduct separate entrance tests for admissions and candidates are required to qualify that entrance in order to take admission. To be a part of the entrance test the candidates must abide by the series of step mentioned below:
- Filling the application form (online or offline)
- Submission and payment of application fee
Jobs & Careers Opportunities
There is an amazing scope of jobs and career opportunities for accounting in India as well as abroad. Some of the professions that candidates might go for are:
- Finance and insurance
- Management of companies and enterprises
- Tax preparation
- Payroll services, Etc.