The ATIT also knowns as the ITSAT is the admission test conducted by the ICFAI Tech School. The ICFAI Foundation for Higher Education, Hyderabad is the conducting body of this examination. This examination is conducted for students willing to study in B.Tech and various other engineering courses. It is a university and national level examination. Through this examination, candidates will be eligible to seek admission in ICFAI University (Dehradun), IFHE (Hyderabad), ICFAI University (Jharkhand), ICFAI University (Jaipur), and ICFAI University (Raipur).
ATIT 2019 Registration Process:
Candidates willing to appear for the ATIT 2019 examination must register themselves through the official website – http://www.ifheindia.org/its/.
ATIT 2019 Application Form Details:
Candidates willing to fill-up the application form can do so online as well as offline. For offline form fill-up, candidates will have to download the form from the official website and fill-it-up. After that, they may need to attach certain documents as may be necessary and as will be mentioned in the form. They will have to take two printouts of the completed form, one which is to be sent to the admissions office and the other which is to be kept with the candidate for future reference. Then, the candidate will have to send the completed form along with the demand draft to the following address –
Admissions Officer (B.Tech. Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot # 65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State.
Ph: 040-23440967, Toll Free: 1800-599-0767
For online form, fill-up candidates will have to fill up the application form online and upload the documents as may be mentioned. They will also have to upload a scanned copy of a passport size photograph and can attach it online or offline where it is instructed, in the form. After successfully uploading the documents and checking the technicalities of the completed form, the candidate will have to pay the application fee – which can be done online as well as offline. The application fee is Rs 700.
ATIT Rules and Regulations:
Candidates willing to appear for the ATIT 2019 examination need to be aware of certain rules and regulations as are mentioned below
- It is necessary for candidates to produce their admit cards on the day of the entrance test or else they will be debarred from entering the examination hall.
- Candidates can check their results online by providing their date of birth and/or roll number.
- Candidates who have appeared for JEE-Mains 2019 will be eligible for admissions on the basis of their performance in the exam.
- Candidates will have to bring an identity proof such as Aadhaar card, PAN card, Voter ID, etc when appearing for the entrance test.
- Candidates cannot the challenge the results which will be declared as it will be final.
- Candidates must have a valid email id where communications regarding admissions and counseling will be sent.
ATIT Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to appear for the ATIT 2019 examination must meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have completed their 10+2 from a recognized state or central board.
- Candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% in their last qualifying examination.
- Candidates should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English as compulsory subjects in their 10+2.
- Candidates will be eligible to apply for admissions after appearing in certain state level or national level examination such as JEE-Mains. However, in order to increases chances of admission, it is suggested that candidates also sit for the ATIT entrance test.
ATIT 2019 Exam Dates:
Candidates willing to appear for the ATIT 2019 examination must keep in mind the following dates –
(P.S. – The dates and time frame given below are tentative and subject to change.)
- Application forms will be available for download as well as a submission from October 2018.
- The last date for submission of Application form will be in March 2019.
- ATIT Test schedule will be in February 2019.
- Admit card will be released in February 2019.
- Online examination will be held in April 2019.
- The offline examination will be held in April 2019.
- Results will be announced in May 2019.
- Interviews for admissions will be conducted in June 2019.
- Classes will commence from July 2019.
ATIT Exam Pattern:
Candidates willing to appear for the ATIT examination must keep in mind the following examination pattern
- The entrance test will be both online (computer based) as well as offline (pen and paper-based).
- The time duration of the examination will be 2 hours.
- Questions will be objective in nature.
- Questions will be from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and English.
- There will be 30 questions from each subject. Therefore, the paper will have a total of 120 questions.
- Questions will be MCQ in nature.
The syllabus for the ATIT entrance test will include study material of classes 10 and 12. Candidates will be asked questions common to both the classes. Subjects will include English, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Questions common to the JEE examination can also be asked so it is suggested that candidates study for the same too.
ATIT Preparation Tips:
Candidates willing to appear for the ATIT examination must keep in mind the following preparation tips if they wish to crack the examination
- Try preparing from and following good guidebooks and NCERT books. Guidance books, which are common to JEE, and other state level engineering entrance tests can also be studied and looked in to.
- Study each topic individually and invest enough time in all the subjects so that none of the topics are left behind.
- Time yourself so that you know where you stand with regards to completing the paper with or without time in hand.
- Practice mock tests. Mock tests are a way of analyzing the situation after you’ve prepared yourself. Solving mock tests will help you get used to the exam pattern and the types of questions you can expect in the examination.
- Eat healthily and stay hydrated. It is very easy to fall victim to panic and fear. In order to avoid that, try staying stress-free and tension free.
- Remember to read the rules and regulations of the exam clearly so that you don’t miss anything important.
- Take enough rest and sleep, as they are essential in keeping a healthy and fresh mind.