AP EAMCET 2018: Application Form, Exam Dates, Notification
Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET 2018) will be conducted on the behalf of APSCHE. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted once in a year. Students can get admission in various professional courses in engineering, agriculture, and pharmacy. Through this exam, students can get admission to many government and private institutions in the state. In this article, we have mentioned all relevant information of AP EAMCET 2018 such as exam dates, application form, eligibility, syllabus, etc.
AP EAMCET Exam Dates 2018
We are providing the tentative exam schedule for the AP EAMCET 2018. We will update all the official dates whenever it will be released by the officials:
|Notification of AP EAMCET||4th week of January 2018|
|Starting of submission of online application form||1st week of February 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Correction in details of online application form||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||1st week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||2nd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||3rd week of April 2018|
|The last date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||4th week of April 2018|
|Admit card available from||3rd week of April to 4th week of April 2018|
|Exam date||Last week of April 2018|
|Publication of Preliminary key||Last week of April 2018|
|Last date for receiving objection on the preliminary key||1st week of May 2018|
|The announcement of Ranks||2nd week of May 2018|
AP EAMCET Application Form 2018
Students are informed to read the all details carefully before proceeding to the filling of online application form.
- The application form will be filled through online mode.
- AP EAMCET 2018 Application form will be available from the first week of February 2018.
- The last date to submit the application form will be the third week of March 2018.
- Students can also correct the mistakes made by them in a given time period.
- Students are suggested to submit the application form completed in all respects.
- Application fee can make through online mode by the credit card/debit card & net banking.
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 350/-|
|Agriculture & Medical (AM)||Rs. 350/-|
|For both E+AM||Rs. 700/-|
Here, we are mentioning the eligibility criteria for all courses:
Nationality: Students who are of Indian Nationality or OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) Card Holder or PIO (Persons of Indian Origin) are eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2018.
Domicile Requirement: Students those belong to Andhra Pradesh/ Telangana must have the domicile.
For Engineering & Pharmacy courses:
- Qualifying Exam: Students should pass in Intermediate or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Subjects: Students must qualify the qualifying exam in the subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Diploma Holder’s: Final year diploma holders can also apply.
- Appearing candidates: Final year appearing students can also apply for the exam.
AP EAMCET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for this year examination is given below table:
- Duration of the Exam: The exam is of 3 hours.
- No. of Questions: 160 questions will be asked.
- Subjects: The subjects asked in the exam are Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
- Type of questions: The question paper will be of Objective Type.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be awarded for each correct question.
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking.
|Courses||Subjects||No. of Questions|
AP EAMCET Syllabus
The syllabus is prepared as per 11th and 12th class syllabus of the students. The syllabus for the AP EAMCET consisting of the subjects such as physics, chemistry, mathematics, botany, and zoology. The questions may be asked to check the student’s academic knowledge and understanding of the individual subjects.
How to Prepare for AP EAMCET
- Make the effective time management strategy.
- Don’t try extra topics which are out of syllabus.
- Complete all the previous year’s question papers.
- Gather all study material which is relevant to your syllabus.
- Students have to practice mock tests to increase your accuracy and speed.
FAQ’s (Most Asked Questions)
AP EAMCET 2018 Hall Ticket
Students can access the admit card from the website. AP EAMCET hall ticket 2018 will be released by the exam conducting authorities in the 3rd week of April 2018. It is compulsory for all the students to bring the admit card at the examination hall in order to appear for the exam.
In the admit card, the exam details such as candidates name & roll number, exam center, exam date and time will be mentioned.
AP EAMCET Result 2018
Students can get their AP EAMCET 2018 result through the website. Students will be ranked on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance exam. Rank achieved by the students will be considered as valid for admission to the courses mentioned in the application form. Students can get their OMR Answer Sheets till six months from the date of publication of results.
AP EAMCET Counselling 2018
- It is informed to the students that they should keep safe the Filled in Online Application Form till the process of admission gets over.
- The admit card and the scorecard must produce by the student when they called for verification of documents.
- The Information Booklet for AP EAMCET 2018 counseling will be released on the counseling portal.
- The list of colleges for allotment of seats in each course with intake in each discipline and category will also notify by the exam authority.
If you have any other queries related to AP EAMCET 2018, you may ask us by commenting below.