AGRICET 2019 will be held for candidates who want to pursue a Bachelor Degree (B.sc) in Agriculture for diploma holders in Agriculture and Seed Technology from Acharya N. G. Ranga University. AGRICET 2019 will be most probably held on July 29. The candidates need to clear the AGRICET in order to secure admissions in the Acharya N. G. Ranga University. Candidates need to prepare for Agriculture Common Entrance Test for getting admission in various agriculture programmes.
AGRICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidate should be an Indian.
- Minimum age should be 17 years as on December 31st.
- Upper age limit is 22 years for the general category, 25 years for the SC/ST candidates and 27 years for the PH.
- 85% seats are reserved for the Andhra Pradesh candidates.
- Two years diploma in Agriculture/Seed Technology from ANGRAU / PJTSAU are only eligible to apply.
- Those who are completing a Diploma in 2018-2019 can also apply.
AGRICET 2019 Registration and Application form:
- The candidates need to visit the official website.
- Then the candidates need to download the application form.
- After downloading the application form, the candidates need to fill AGRICET application form as an offline application form.
- The candidates need to fill the form with all the required details.
- The tentative date for the release of application form will be June 2019.
- The link is provided for downloading the AGRICET 2019 Form below.
- The AGRICET 2019 application form should be submitted in person or by post.
- The application form for AGRICET 2019 envelope needs to have a DDof application form fees enclosed together and a list of the documents along with the envelope.
- Once the Application form has been duly filled in all its aspects, it has to be submitted along with two self-addressed envelopes along with Rs. 5/- postal stamp below the mentioned address either in person or by post.
- Convenor, AGRICET 2019, Office of the Dean of Agriculture (Flat No. 501),
Administrative Camp Office, Vijaya Durga Towers,
M.G. Inner Ring Road, Guntur-522509.
Documents required with the form
The following documents need to be presented with the duly filled form: –
- Age Proof (Photocopy copy of SSC certificate)
- Attested copy of the marks statement of 10th class and Diploma Course.
- Character certificate issued by the Head of the Institute
- Caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/BC’s) issued by the Mandal Revenue Officer.
- Certificates issued by the concerned authorities in the case of Special categories.
- Three passport size photographs pasted on the application form.
- Aadhar number
- Residence Proof (last 7 years)
- Two self-addressed envelopes with Rs.5/- postal stamps.
- Demand draft bearing number, dates for Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- in case of SC./ST/PH)
- The candidates may also submit their Application with a late fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) for general candidates and Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- PH, NCC, Sports, and Defense etc. Certificates issued by the concerned authorities.
- General: 500/-
- SC/ST/PH: 250/-
It should be paid via demand draft into Comptroller, ANGRAU, payable at Hyderabad.
AGRICET 2019 Important Dates:
|Sl. No||Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|1.||The application process will start from||4th Week May 2019|
|2.||Deadline to submit an application form||4th Week June 2019|
|3.||Deadline to submit the application form with late fee||4th Week June 2019|
|4.||Hall Ticket Release Date||4th Week July 2019|
|5.||Examination date||4th Week July 2019|
AGRICET 2019 Exam Pattern:
The examination will be conducted in July 2019. Counseling process will be commenced from August or September 2019.
Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
Medium: Examination will be in the Telugu language
Centers: S.V. Agriculture College and Tirupati & Agriculture College, Bapatla
Syllabus: As per respective diploma courses
The minimum qualifying marks for AGRICET 2019 is 25% for unreserved category candidates.
However, there are no minimum qualifying marks specified for SC/ST category applicants. Make sure you regularly visit the website for all the details regarding the exam.
AGRICET 2019 Exam Centres:
The agricultural colleges in Andhra Pradesh are to be the expected exam centers for the AGRICET 2019.
The aspirants can decide which test center is nearest to them to appear for the exam. These were the center’s where the exam was conducted last year:
- V. Agricultural College, Tirupati, Chittoor District.
- Agricultural College, Bapatla, Guntur District.
- Agricultural College, Naira, Srikakulam District.
AGRICET 2019 Admit card:
Admit card is an essential document in the admission process.
It is an identity proof for a candidate as an applicant who is going to give the examination also Candidates need to bring a govt approved identity proof with admit card to ensure the identity of the candidate.
- For all Candidates, it is mandatory to have the admit card with them on examination date in the printed form along with the identity proof.
- In the case you don’t have the admit card on the day of the examination, candidates would not be able to participate in the examination.
- Admit card will be available to download in the month of July 2019on the official website of Acharya N. G. Ranga University.
- Make sure you download the admit card and take a print of it.
- Check and verify all the details printed on the admit card.
- Wrong details can lead you to trouble on the day of examination.
AGRICET Result and Merit List:
- The university will release the merit list on its official website.
- Qualified candidates will be informed of the counseling process.
- Candidates have to download their rank card.
During preparation of the merit list if a tie occurs then following rules will be used:
- AGRICET 2019 marks.
- SSC overall grade point.
- Aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- Date of birth that means older candidates will be given more preference over the younger ones.
AGRICET 2019 Cut-off:
- The conducting authorities will release the criteria for qualifying marks percentage.
- The tentative qualifying marks for candidates based on previous years will be at least 25% of the maximum.
- Only those candidates that qualify this criterion will be considered for the AGRICET 2019.
- For candidates who belong to Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, there is no provision of minimum qualifying marks.
- The admission for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe will be limited to the number of seats reserved.
AGRICET 2019 Counselling:
- Verification also will be done during the counseling process.
- Counseling process will start in either August or September 2019.
- The candidates are required to carry with them all required documents, rank card and Agriculture Common Entrance Test 2019 Hall Ticket to ensure the easy counseling process.
AGRICET 2019 Rules and Regulations:
- Students have to take their admit cards positively to the examination hall
- Students should reach the examination center at least an hour before the examination starts.
- Students should not carry any electronic materials such as mobile phones, programmable watches, and smartwatches, PDA, calculators, earphones etc.
- Students should not carry any material that is related to the exam, including no writing anything on hands.
- Students can carry only their stationery, including a blue or black ballpoint pen for filling the OMR sheet.
- Students are also required to carry any of their photo identity cards issued by the government of India.
AGRICET 2019 Preparation Tips:
- Practice a lot, practice and hard work are the keys to success.
- Maintain a good speed.
- Read all the questions carefully, especially in the logical reasoning section. Attempt the easy ones first, and leave the difficult one for the last.
- Give the paper with a calm and cool mind.
- Keep a note of the important topics and do the sample papers religiously
- Have adequate food before you come to the examination hall.
- Lastly, do your best.