Avinashilingam University is a women’s deemed to be University situated at Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu – India. It was established in the year 1957 and is one of the biggest institutions in India. The University is approved by UGC.
The main aim of the Avinashilingam University is to quality education of global standards on a tough foundation of Indian values and tradition to women students based on the present approach in science, technology, and societal norms.
The Avinashilingam University offers multiple programmes at UG, PG, M.Phil and Ph.D. level. The courses offered under B.E/B.tech and M.E/M.tech discipline are –
- Civil Engineering
- Computer science and engineering
- Electronics and communication engineering
- Food technology and instrumentation engineering
- Bio-medical Instrumentation Engineering
- Electrical and electronics engineering
- Printing technology
- Information technology
- VLSI design
- Food technology
- Computer science and engineering
- Medical Electronics.
The Avinashilingam University conducts the All India Engineering Entrance Examination which enables the women candidates to take admission into variegated engineering programmes at the University faculty of Engineering.
For graduation programmes, Candidates can directly take admission but for PG programmes, they need to qualify for the university entrance exam. Avinashilingam University exams are conducted twice in a year.
The Avinashilingam University release a notification regarding the admissions for B.E., M.E. admission through AAEEE 2019. The AAEEE 2019 will be held as per the schedule, the date of the exam is in the month of Apr. The candidates who are seeking admission in Avinashilingam University may note that the University does not take any form of donation for admission; being eligible and getting merit is the only means of admission.
AAEEE 2019 Registration Process:
Candidates need to search for the AAEEE 2019 application form on the official website and those applying through online mode are required to visit the official website to register themselves by providing few personal details such as name, email ID, etc.
AAEEE 2019 Application Form Details:
The Application form for AAEEE 2019 will be available on the official website. The candidates can visit the official website of Avinashilingam University to register for AAEEE 2019. The application form will be available both in online and offline mode.
The candidate needs to fill all his/her personal details which are asked such as –
- Age and Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Mother tongue
- Status of being physically challenged (if any)
- Details of Parents/guardians.
The candidate needs to fill his/her academic part of the application form and also details regarding extracurricular activities, and regarding hostel facilities.
Next is uploading relevant documents regarding recent photograph and signature.
The candidate needs to upload relevant documents regarding the academic side.
Lastly, the candidates must submit the application form along with the application fee after checking they’re filled in the application form.
The AAEEE 2019 offline application form will be available at the official center of Avinashilingam University.
Candidates applying offline can collect the application form from the Avinashilingam University counter and get started with the application procedure.
The candidate must fill up the required sections like personal and academic details.
The candidate needs to submit the forms along with the photocopy of valid mark sheets.
The candidate needs to paste a recent photograph and signed by the candidate and by his guardian/parents.
The applicant must pay the AAEEE 2019 application fee at the time of submitting the form for successful completion.
Necessary documents to be enclosed along with the AAEEE 2019 application form:
- Proof of the Date of Birth
- H.Sc or equivalent mark sheet
- Transfer and Conduct certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied
- Medical Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Passport size photographs – 3 numbers
- Migration Certificate
- Valid Id-Proof from Government
Application Fee Details:
|General||Cash (direct deposit at the office)||600|
|Reserved||Cash (direct deposit at the office)||300|
|General||DD (via post)||650|
|Reserved||DD (via post)||350|
The DD will payable in favor of The Registrar, Avinashilingam Institute for Home Science & Higher Education for women, Coimbatore.
AAEEE Rules and Regulations:
The candidates appearing for the All India Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 must follow certain guidelines prescribed below –
- Candidates must carry their Admit card and original valid ID proof to the examination hall.
- A scribble pad will be provided to the candidates for their rough work where the candidates must mention there his/her name and registration number on top of the pad.
- Carrying of electronic devices to the Examination hall by the candidates are strictly prohibited.
- Candidates are not allowed to carry any printed or handwritten material inside the Examination hall.
- There should not be any kind of communication between the candidates inside the Examination hall.
- Candidates are prohibited to tamper with the computer or any other related hardware provided in the Examination hall.
- Any candidate found violating the above-mentioned guidelines will be disqualified. In addition, appropriate legal actions may be taken against the guilty candidate.
AAEEE 2019 Exam Dates:
The Avinashilingam University has announced the tentative schedule of the upcoming examination to be held in 2019. All the candidates who are appearing for the examination must understand the important dates provided. So, following is the complete schedule for Candidates –
|AAEEE 2019 Exam Announcement||1st week of March 2019|
|AAEEE 2019 online form filling||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date for submission||1st week of April 2019|
|The release of AAEEE 2019 admit card||Last week of April 2019|
|AAEEE 2019 Exam Date||2nd week of April 2019|
|Registration On the spot||2nd week of April 2019|
AAEEE Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates those who will be satisfying all the eligibility criteria for the courses offered by the All India Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 will only be considered appropriate for the admission.
For B.E. Programmes
- Age – The minimum age to sit in the exam is 17 years
- Educational Qualification – Candidates needs to have cleared in 10+2 or its equivalent examination
- Nationality – Only people having Indian Citizenship are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Marks – The candidates must have secured an aggregate of 45% marks with PCM with the main three subjects as Compulsory.
- Minimum Marks for Reserved Category – Securing an aggregate of 40% marks with PCM with main three subjects.
For M.E programmes
- Educational Qualification – Candidate should possess a bachelors’ degree
- Nationality – Only Indian nationals can apply for the exam
- Minimum Marks – Securing an aggregate of 50% marks.
- Minimum Marks for Reserved Category – Securing an aggregate of 45% marks is compulsory.
AAEEE 2019 Exam Pattern:
|Mode||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Total number of questions||90|
|Type of questions||Objective type – MCQs|
|Subjects||Physics – 30|
|Chemistry – 30|
|Mathematics – 30|
|Language of examination||English|
|Examination duration||90 minutes|
|Marking scheme||Correct answer + 1mark|
|The wrong answer – 0.25 mark will be deducted|
- Centre of mass, momentum, and collision
- Rotational dynamics
- Simple harmonic motion
- Fluid mechanics
- Wave motion and string waves
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Nuclear physics
- Modern physics
- Atomic structure
- Gaseous state
- Aldehydes and ketones
- d and f block elements
- General organic chemistry
- 3D Geometry
- Probability and statistics
- Vector algebra
- Complex numbers
- Trigonometric ratio.
AAEEE Preparation Tips:
Firstly, Candidates needs to make a detailed note of all the topics included in the All India Avinashilingam Engineering Entrance Examination 2019 examination and should prepare every topic thoroughly. Knowing the syllabus will help students prepare efficiently
Here are a few helpful tips for the students to prepare for the Examination –
- Download previous years question papers and sample papers for the exam preparation.
- Always make a study schedule and follow it regularly.
- All formulae, concepts, equations and key points should be on the student’s fingertips.
- Candidates should also try to recapitulate all the topics frequently.
- Regular discussions on relatable topics with friends are very helpful.
- Candidates should not ignore the topics in which they are weak if they have ample time for preparation. In case of less time, they can do the vice-versa.
- Candidates should focus more on notes instead of textbooks as they are more effective.
- If they face any problem/issue he/she should clear it out with their guide in order to secure good rank.
- Get the best preparation books and study material.
- Always be healthy.